400-500 Per Day
4 months ago
Project Manager - Infrastructure / Cloud / WAN
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join a consultancy who are expanding their presence in Leeds. They have a number of high profile, Leeds based clients who are undergoing large scale, exciting infrastructure and cloud transformations. You will need to be a talented Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering in a range of environments. You will also need to have strong stakeholder management skills and be able to manage teams on a client site and understand their challenges as well as managing external suppliers. You will have the opportunity to work on the most exciting projects in a range of environments such as large scale supplier migrations and migrating from legacy systems to the cloud. Any experience of delivering cloud migrations or working at a consultancy would be beneficial.
You must be immediately available or available at short notice to be considered for this opportunity.
You will need:
- Strong Project Management experience and proven track record of delivering large scale infrastructure migrations (preferably WAN).
- Strong stakeholder management skills and be able to engage with people at all levels.
- Experience of managing external suppliers.
- Experience of coaching and mentoring teams.
- Good infrastructure knowledge and a proven track record of delivering infrastructure projects.
- If you have a consultancy background this would be highly advantageous but not essential.
For further information send in your CV and I will be in touch with further information.