Up to £0.00 per annum
30 days ago
Project Support Officer / Project CoOrdinator -M365 Migration Project - Leeds
My Leeds based client is looking to recruit an experienced Project Support Officer / Project
Co Ordinator on an initial 6 month contract basis.
Working on Microsoft 365 / Exchange Online transformation projects within a global enterprise architecture you will be tasked with co ordinating projects from inception through to completion
As Project Support Officer, you will assist with the assurance of overall M365 Delivery - specifically :
- Keeping RAID log up to date by pursuing owners for update and actions.
- Prepping and planning for governance meetings in a cycle.
- Consolidating reporting/minutes/actions, some analysis and recommendation
- Stakeholder management / assisting with escalation
- Support the project / programme manager in the delivery of the proposed solution
- Manage day to day performance on delivery activity in workstreams
The chosen Project Support professional will possess the following skills :
- A highly motivated individual, able to work as part of a team & as an individual
- Able to manage your own workload and determine priorities
- Skills to handle data and be able to analyse, report and assist with forecasting
- Experience of administering large complex projects
- Experience of IT structures and management + projects
- Delivery and project management admin skills
Please send your cv for immediate consideration