Richmond upon Thames, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
16 days ago
Senior PRONOM Developer - ETL - SPARQL/Cypher - London
The Bridge IT currently have a huge opportunity to join a new exiting project just before Xmas!
This is an opportunity to utilise all of your Data engineer skills and experience in a faced paced energetic environment in which all of your skills will be tested.
Skill and experience needed:
- Highly experienced Senior Data Engineer (or Senior Software Engineer) with excellent track record of designing/creating/iterating/testing data models, working with production data , delivering resilient, data-driven services into live environment
- Have excellent experience of implementing data models for use in live systems environments,
- Have the ability to manage all aspects of the release cycle, including migration of existing data
- Have an excellent knowledge of architectural approaches that are relevant to this work - you should identify appropriate approaches in your response.
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of graph based data models and of modelling graph data, including experience, knowledge and understanding of graph/linked data querying languages, such as SPARQL or Cypher
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) processes
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of creating resilient and secure systems using IAM in a cloud context
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of validating graph data with SHACL
- Demonstrate an ability to deliver high quality work to a fixed time line and budget
Please get in touch asap for a chance to join a major operation this side of Xmas and the New year!
Interviews are taking place immediately....