EH/ Python Developer
6 months ago
My leading blue-chip client base in Leeds are searching for a Permanent Python Developer.
Looking for some one who has experience working in an agile environment and has strong development experience in Python by inheriting BDD+TDD development principles and continuous integration (using Jenkins, Ansible etc.)
Experience and Skills Required:
- - Good understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases, preferably worked on Postgress and Riak
- - Solid knowledge working with Linux/Unix
- -Good understanding of source code version control tools – Git (Preferred), Subversion or Mercurial
- - Experience working with Big Data technologies (Hive, Spark/Hadoop etc.) alongside Cloud ecosystems preferably AWS - Preferred
- - Exposure to Nginx, Redis, Elastic Search or RabbitMQ
If this sounds something of interest please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.