£550 - £650 per day
24 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Python Developer for a major pharmaceutical company, on a remote basis, outside IR35. This role will fully remote for the entirety of this contract (as well as extensions).
It is important to note that this Python Developer role will only be for 2 days per week (any 2 days between Monday - Friday). The ideal Python Developer will have skills of building/integrating systems to be deployed at customer location (in a laboratory).
The key technical experience required for this Python Developer role is:
- Python language
- Integration of systems (via bash scripts, Python, REST APIs, ...)
- NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Basic skills in statistical analysis or/an machine learning pipelines (TF, CNN)
- Basic experience with images (reading, writing, visualizing, various channels)
The preferable experience for this Python Developer role is:
- Continuous integration/deployment process
- Deploying of solutions/systems for customers
- HDF5 format for storing data
- Medical images (WSI, BigTIFF, pyramids, ...) and IMS (Image Management Systems)
- Programmatic PDF-report generation
If you do have the relevant experience for this Python Developer position, please do apply.