Leeds, West Yorkshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum
3 months ago
My client a leading blue chip company based in Leeds are searching for a Permanent Python Developer.
Looking for someone who has excellent commercial experience of software development in Python by inheriting BDD+TDD development principles and continuous integration (using Jenkins, Ansible etc.)
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Good understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases, preferably worked on Postgress and Riak
- Solid knowledge working with Linux/Unix
- Good understanding of source code version control tools - Git, Subversion or Mercurial
- Strong Agile Experience is must
- Experience working with Big Data technologies (Hive, Spark/Hadoop etc.) alongside Cloud ecosystems preferably AWS
- Exposure to Nginx, Redis, Elastic Search or RabbitMQ
- GIS experience
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV.