400-500 Per Day
about 1 month ago
12 Months +
Python - AWS - Agile - OOD.
My global client with offices in Royston are looking for several contract Python Developers with AWS experience. This contract will be initially for 12 months although very likely to extend.
The client is looking for candidates with the following -
- Strong Python development experience.
- Solution deployment using AWS CloudFormation
- Application, workflow and infrastructure monitoring and logging using AWS Cloud Watch
- Error handling and retrying against shared AWS resources
- Detailed knowledge of core computer science concepts (e.g. object-oriented design, memory management, algorithm implementation) and practices (e.g. version control, agile development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, DevOps)
- Development and deployment of specialised solutions to manage and process large quantity of data using AWS services.
- Input to design and implementation of integration protocols across the systems.
- Integrating 3rd party software (commercial and open-source) with bespoke components to build end-to-end software solutions
- Automating processes to improve efficiency.
- Assessing future scalability needs; contribute to demand planning and prioritisation
- Ensuring the high quality of the code and adherence to industry standards and best practices for all stages of software lifecycle
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.