30000-60000 Per Annum
2 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a number of Python Software Engineers / Developers, Python Technical Leads to be based in central Leeds.
What my client are looking for:
• Strong “Software Engineering" fundamentals and practical experience
• Commercial experience of software development in Python
• Strong Object Oriented skills (e.g. from C#, C++, Java or similar)
• Good database knowledge of SQL, NoSQL or PostgreSQL
• Unit test frameworks
• Strong practice of TDD development principles and continuous integration
• Exposure to Nginx, Redis, Elastic Search or RabbitMQ would be really beneficial
• Exposure to continuous integration, build tools (Jenkins, Ansible) and scripting
• Use of source code version control – Git, Subversion or Mercurial
It is a very collaborative, knowledge sharing, friendly, no egos or politics environment, with a relaxed dress code (shorts & flip flops?) with lots of little perks such as free breakfast and fruit (fully stocked kitchen).
Free pizzas and beers last Friday of every month – there's lots of social events to keep morale and spirit strong amongst colleagues and staff.
Some would say their staff are the best around from a technical perspective (and interesting outside of work too!), you work hard but get a lot back in return.
If you attend any of the networking events in the North, then you will have seen their staff giving talks on development, Agile, DevOps, the latest trends etc.
They are offering excellent basic salaries plus benefits.
If the role, tech stacks / technologies, working environment could be of interest to you then please let me know if you would like to have a conversation and see some more information; company information and a detailed job description regarding the location and the level or role relevant for you.
Interviews are taking place imminently, please apply immediately to be considered.