North East England, England
£0.00 - £25000.00 per annum
6 months ago
The Bridge IT are recruiting a skilled QA Engineer to join a rapidly growing digital business. We are on the lookout for a focused and dedicated individual with an analytical mind to monitor every stage of the software development process to ensure that company standards and expectations are met.
- Extract testable scenarios from user stories or other forms of documentation.
- Execute plans to ensure the functionality of the application
- Work alongside development to resolve any issues.
- Summarise findings for management.
- Exploratory testing, gap analysis. Be the domain experts for usability and road map of the product.
- Integration testing once code has been deployed to live.
- Add functionality to existing automated test runners for new features or refactoring old.
The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of bug tracking software (Jira, Bugzilla, Redmine) with the ability to work using Agile methodology and software development cycle. Basic SQL knowledge and experience with digital assets and file formats along with experience of load testing of applications using tools such as jmeter.
- Analytic approach to questions
- Good communication skills across different teams
- Ability to work without external supervision
- 1-3 years in a QA engineer role for a web or shrink wrap software
If you are a focused, well organised individual and are keen to work with the latest technologies then please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.