£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
6 months ago
In this role you will ensure that our software products meet the highest standards of quality and reliability.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Providing software testing for our products throughout the development lifecycle.
* Executing the testing methodically to evaluate software quality against set criteria.
* Prioritising daily workload according to pre-defined criteria.
* Reporting issues in an agreed format.
* Conducting error investigations using exploratory testing techniques.
* Working closely with stakeholders to ensure requirements are understood and key issues reported in a timely manner.
* Ensuring high levels of quality throughout our products to guarantee the best user experience whilst using our products and services.
Skills & Knowledge
* Ability to use own initiative and inquisitiveness to investigate and fix issues.
* Able to assess risks and make informed decisions.
* Effective and precise communicator both written and verbal.
* Numerate with an attention to detail.
* Methodical and logical approach to work.
* Self-motivated and results orientated.
* Organised and efficient.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Previous experience in a similar role essential.
* Software development and test automation skills desirable.
* SQL experience desirable but not essential.
* Familiar with Agile development methodologies desirable.
* Competent user of MS products, different Web browsers and Smartphone devices.
* Ability and a willingness to travel within the UK from time to time.