Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Job Title: QA Manager
Location: UK / Full Remote Work
Employment Type: Permanent
Requirement for a QA Manager to join a company in the healthcare industry. You will lead the QA Engineering team and function, providing leadership to the product teams. We are looking for demonstrable hands-on experience with QA Test Automation, Test Management and Line Management. This is a home-based permanent position.
As a QA Manager, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Run and manage appropriate functional and non-functional tests to ensure that requirements have been fully met.
- Identify the most effective techniques, data sets and tools to use including non-functional testing tools.
- Automate and run tests in a continuous integration environment utilising manual testing by exception.
- Communicate defects or trends clearly to Software Engineers, outlining how defects are identified and the possible causes.
- Ensure effective and efficient services are built, meeting user needs and optimising test practices.
- Engage and collaborate with people across departments and professions and communicate the importance of quality to departments and other stakeholders.
- Manage, coach and mentor the QA Engineering team. Set and measure team objectives against strategic goals and organisational priorities.
- Demonstrable hands-on experience as a QA Manager.
- Strong experience in leading and managing a QA Engineering function specialising in test automation.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Demonstrable experience with Automation Testing (Selenium).
- Experience developing QA approaches that fit how the overall software ecosystems work together.
- Experience in the DevOps approach, working closely with DevOps Engineers and Software Engineers delivering test automation.