Up to £0.00 per annum
11 days ago
18 months (FTC)
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: UK Wide (Full remote work)
Employment Type: 18 months (FTC)
Salary: £55,000 per annum plus benefits
Requirement for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join an established company operating in the healthcare sector. With offices present across different cities in the UK, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work remotely full time.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be writing, executing and managing functional and non-functional tests, provide measures and report. We are looking for an individual who thinks innovatively to improve the codes and processes.
- Analyse changes to, or the development of, products and services and plan design in both functional and non-functional environments.
- Use software development skills applied within a testing context.
- Collaborate with other engineers to write automation tests across different levels and review release scripts across environments.
- Identify the most effective techniques, data sets and testing tools.
- Automate and run tests in a continuous integration environment utilising manual testing by exception.
- Communicate defects or trends clearly to other engineers, outlining how defects are identified and the possible causes.
- Design, or provide assurance for, appropriate risk-based end-to-end system integration test models.
- Work as part of multi-disciplinary teams to co-develop products or business change.
- Stay abreast of industry developments to make cost effective use of new and emerging tools and technologies.
- Educated to degree-level, professional qualification or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable experience manual / functional testing and automation testing.
- Experience working as part of multi-disciplinary Agile teams delivering Web applications.
- Knowledge and experience of Web technologies such as HTML, XML, SSL, Drupal, LAMP stack.
- Knowledge and experience of a range of tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Gerkin, JMeter, Postman, SOAPUI, Protractor, Git
- Experience facilitating the definition of acceptance criteria and acceptance tests.
- Experience providing visibility to end to end quality of the developed system.