There is good flexibility on rates depending on the level of experience the candidate has
5 months ago
12 Months +
Data Scientist/Engineer - R -Shiny - Scientific Data - User Interface.
My Cambridge based client has an immediate need for a Data Scientist/Engineer on an initial 12 month contract, the successful candidate will need to have experience of developing R Shiny user interfaces and an understanding of Scientific Data. The is a fantastic opportunity to work on a very interesting project for a globally recognised client.
- Application of the R programming language to technical problems including development of packages, interfacing to other languages.
- Development of enterprise quality R Shiny user interfaces, correct structuring of shiny code for maintenance.
- Experience of working with scientific data and use of the R Bioconductor ecosystem would be beneficial.
- Understanding of web API development, e.g. REST interfaces using R or other programming languages would be beneficial.
- Experience with data storage and retrieval methods would be beneficial.
- Strong team-work and communication skills are required.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.