£40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus + benefits
about 1 month ago
My client a leading company based in Manchester are searching for a React Native Developer, to be working as part of their APP development team, which is responsible for supporting existing and building new apps.
As a React Native Developer you will have strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills, teamed with an excellent knowledge of latest technologies and have a tangible input into our product development. As the Senior Developer you will drive their work forward, improve performance and stability of their systems and develop software engineering best practice across the organisation.
Essential Skills Required:
- iOS Native / React Native development experience
Key Skills Required:
- Node JS
- Express JS
- iOS Modules
- iOS Build Config
- Android Modules
- Android Build Config
- Unit and functional testing
Key Technical Abilities
- Able to use established design patterns and techniques.
- Writes clean idiomatic code adhering to industry recognised coding standards.
- Writes unit/functional/end2end tests with adequate coverage, independently.
- Owns the implementation of the solution to the assigned task.
- Code is easy to understand, change, and maintain.
- Proactively improves components, modules, services, systems, and codebases they encounter.
- Adds domain specific metrics to help understand application performance.
- Considers and tests edge-cases.
- Spots opportunities to improve testing.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for Immediate consideration.