Up to £0.00 per annum
20 days ago
* Responsible for coordinating and facilitating all aspects of release and configuration management, implementing and enhancing YBS Group environments and related processes and tasks.
* Responsible for managing and controlling the software application build process to deliver continuous builds and related testing using a variety of tools/software e.g. Jenkins, Ansible, Git
* Responsible for performing debugging activities to determine where automation failures should be directed to and addressed using Linux and Windows, and other approved operating systems troubleshooting skills
* Responsible for designing and implementing a reliable build automation framework by working with Infrastructure and Development teams to increase automation and decrease cycle times.
* Effectively communicate and collaborate with other Infrastructure, Development, Test and Change and Release teams using both oral and written communication skills.
* Responsible for performing configuration management activities to maintain and manage release and development software code within the software repository to ensure consistency of code check-ins to maintain integrity of software products.
* Experience and knowledge of multiple technology stacks including Middleware, Database, Messaging systems, containerisation, virtualisation and monitoring and how to manage these in complex Business Critical IT environments.
* Experience of development processes and procedures.
* Strong Red Hat Enterprise Linux Systems Administration skills
* Experience of software and scripting languages including Python and underlying Software Development Kits and Application Programming Interfaces which provide automation capability for manual build/deployment activities
* Experience of Continuous Integration/Delivery techniques (e.g. Jenkins)
* Experience of handling non production environments and co-ordinating activities
* Experience of web-tier technologies
* Experience of source control (e.g. Git and Perforce)
* Experience of IT System Performance Monitoring/Tuning and Capacity management
* Knowledge and understanding of Database technologies
* Experience in the diagnosis and resolution of complex technical problems
* Understanding of Quality Assurance processes and assessment techniques with particular emphasis on operational/infrastructure impacts and scalability
* Experience of Service Management principles (ITIL based)
* Familiarity with document management and data controls.
Please click apply to be considered!