350 Per Day
5 months ago
3 months initially
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a blue chip company based in Welwyn Garden City on a contract, working as a Release Support Engineer.
The main purpose for this Release Support Engineer role is bridge the gap between the delivery of EPOS system software from a third party supplier and the deployment of that software into production.
Responsibilities for this Release Support Engineer role:
- monitoring commits of the software into code repositories
- merging features into release branches for UAT testing and release to production
- deploying artifacts to EPOS test environments
The key skills for this Release Support Engineer are:
- Windows Operating Systems
- Basic configuration of applications hosted by Tomcat / IIS / Windows Service
- Octopus Deployment
- Source Control (GIT)
- SQL Server
- Working understanding of how to read code (Java / .NET)
- Azure DevOps
If you do have the relevant skills for this Release Support Engineer position, please do apply.