Up to £0.00 per annum
28 days ago
Remote Contract Solution Architect - Competitive Market Rate - Leeds - Start ASAP
The BridgeIT is looking for a highly skilled Solution Architect for a 3-month contract based fully remotely. This role is paying competitive market rates.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Hands-on experience with design and implementation of IT infrastructure and business applications
- Significant exposure to several of the major technology areas including: Databases (SQL and non-SQL), Web (IIS), Windows (AD, DNS), SOA, Software product selection & integration, etc.
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure (Servers, Virtualisation (VMWare), Storage (SAN), Networking, Disaster Recovery, etc)
- Design solutions to meet business requirements and agree service levels. Produce documentation to agreed standards (for example UML) to support this
- Lead the delivery project teams in helping to implement the solution design.
- Provide architectural and design guidance to the delivery project teams, ensuring the solution designed is delivered, and meets the needs of Enterprise Architecture standards as well as the client and project team needs.
- Interact with the Enterprise Architecture team and the Technical Design Authority to ensure the relevant architecture guidance is understood, appropriate to solutions and help drive any change in strategy as required
This contract will start asap so please apply now for immediate consideration;