Bradford, Northumberland, England
£0 - 75k per year + £75,000 plus benefits
0113 380 1905
23 days ago
Salesforce Developer - Bradford - Remote working available - £75,000.
The Bridge IT have partnered with a leading distributions company to recruit a Salesforce Developer.
As a Salesforce Developer your work will have a global reach as you take full control of the development environment for all of their Salesforce implementations, analysing where improvements need to be made, designing effective solutions as a key member of our Architectural Review Board team and developing and testing your implementations using development best practices.
• Analyse and single out key areas of our current Salesforce integration that need to be improved upon and added to, experience of integration to either SAP, Tableau and a centralised MDM system would be an advantage.
• Identify areas of improvement for current functionality as well as promoting new functionality released both in terms of technical and business benefits.
• Be an active member of our Architectural Review Board, promoting best practice and advising on solution development to support our Digital aspirations.
• Be part of a global team and advise on our future global roadmap, making recommendations and being involved in investigation activities.
• Develop and test your code, using regular coding reviews in order to follow best coding practices.
• 5+ years in a Salesforce development role.
• Salesforce Certification desired.
• Experience in full-stack Salesforce development with:-
• Sharing Rules, Workflows, Process Builder, Approvals and Validation Rules.
• Apex, Batch Apex and Trigger development, Visualforce development, Lightening, Lightening Connect.
• Rest API, SOAP API development
• Knowledge of Data Tables desired.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the following tools:-
• Force.com, Eclipse IDE or Visual Studio Code, SFDX, Postman or SOAP UI and Apex Data Loader
• Knowledge of other coding languages (Java, C#, SQL knowledge desirable).
• Desired experience of integrating to SAP, Tableau and the use of Cloudcraze and Mulesoft would be an advantage.