City of London, London
£500.00 - £520.00 per day + To £520 per Day
6 months ago
6 Months +
Our Global client based in Central London are looking to recruit an experienced SAP Archiving Project Manager to work on an initial 6 month contract, likely to extend.
- Responsible for the end-to-end project management including: creating and maintaining a plan, organize and chair regular status meetings, delivery, monitoring, risk and issues management, handover to support, post project review, project and closure, and coordination of 3rd party workstreams / deliverables), ensuring delivery to the agreed time, cost, and outcomes
- Co-ordination of the required testing materials, people, environments and activities
- Track financial spend and commitments against budget, providing regular updates to stakeholders
- Ensure all risks and issues are collected, analyzed, and mitigated / addressed / escalated as appropriate
- Proactive stakeholder management and communications
- Manage external delivery partners and contractors as required to ensure overall project outcomes are achieved
-Experience in planning and project managing the delivery of an SAP archiving, data anonymization and upgrade.
- Experience of managing cross-functional teams and workstreams, including 3rd party deliverables.
- Experience of working in a complex, project environment with resources spread across different geographies.
- Experience of managing 3rd parties to contract / deliverables
- Strong team facilitation skills - able to manage and motivate people at all levels in the organization
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills able to work across functions
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively at all levels of the business and to various stakeholder groups, both in writing and verbally
- Ability to challenge constructively, build credibility, and work with integrity at all levels within the organization
- Experience in migration to SAP HANA.
- Experience in migration to public cloud.
- Proven Technology Project Management and solution delivery experience, leading the technology elements across several projects.
- Experience of working with a variety of delivery methodologies including Agile, Prince 2, etc.
- Certified project management methodologies (e.g., Prince 2, MSP or Agile)
There is flexibility to work from home 1-2 days per week and the office location is excellent being 5 minutes walk from Kings Cross Station. Send your Cv for immediate consideration