Up to £0.00 per annum
10 days ago
SAP Competency Centre Lead
Salary / benefits - To £150,000 + package on offer.
Global role - Flexible to travel across US, Luxembourg, Amsterdam. Based in London.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced SAP Competency Centre Lead to join a leading, global financial services business. As the SAP Competency Centre Lead, you will be fully accountable for defining, driving and developing the SAP COE for the business, whilst shaping strategy and the delivery of a range of SAP and inter-dependant Programmes, utilising the very latest SAP technologies. In terms of context, our client is upgrading their SAP O2C, P2P CD, F&R to the current S/4 version and as part of the upgrade, they will be implementing SAP across all geographies starting in the US, before moving on to Asia and Europe. This will be a full business change led delivery as best practice processes will be implemented based upon S/4 functionality.
The ideal candidate will need to be someone who has successfully setup at least 2 SAP Centres of Excellence end to end, is a dynamic senior leader, has deep SAP S4 HANA experience and is experienced managing teams across a multi-cultural EU and global environments.
* In-depth SAP Operational Management / Senior Management level experience.
* Previous Financial Services domain experience is highly desirable.
* Experience in leading, defining and driving ERP strategies in highly regulated global organisations.
* C-level engagement skills.
* Familiarity with the latest SAP offerings - Hybris, HANA, Successfactors, C/4HANA, S/4HANA, IBP etc?
Do you want:
* To work for a market-leading global organisation?
* Be instrumental in leading on SAP Practice development and delivery?
If so, then please do apply!
SAP Competency Head of SAP SAP Programme Manager SAP Delivery Strategy Practice Go-to-Market
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the EU.