Up to £0.00 per day
5 months ago
An experienced SAP Environment and Release manager is required to support a Global SAP Upgrade and migration to HANA and AWS, plus inflight and subsequent functional projects. This contract sits OUTSIDE IR35.
For this role you will be able to provide overall leadership and direction for SAP Environments and Release management.
-Develop and manage detailed plans for all environments, specifically for the project, but working with other projects in the portfolio to ensure impacts are kept to a minimum.
- Develop and manage detailed plans for all releases and overall release cycle.
- Prepare, plan and facilitate the upgrade cutover plan with the appointed 3rd party supplier.
- Prepare, plan and facilitate the upgrade early life support (ELS) plan with the appointed 3rd party supplier.
- Manage to project plans.
- Manage risks and issues.
- Coordinate release between multiple projects.
- Stakeholder management including C-suite.
- Communication of environment and release plans and report on progress.
- Manage dependencies between migration project and functional projects.
This is an initial 6 month contract to start ASAP, based in Northamptonshire with travel to London required from time-to-time. Send your CV for immediate consideration.