City of London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum + £500-£600 per day
about 1 month ago
6 Months +
My client who are a Global eCommerce organisation are looking for an experienced SAP Release and Environments manager to support Global SAP Upgrade and migration programme to HANA and AWS plus in-flight and subsequent functional projects.
As part of the role you will be expected to provide overall leadership and direction for SAP Release and Environments management.
- Develop and manage detailed plans for all releases and overall release cycle.
- Manage risks.
- Coordinate release between multiple projects.
- Stakeholder management including C-suite.
- Communication of environment and release plans and report on progress.
- Manage dependencies between migration project and functional projects.
This role will be split 50/50 between London Kings Cross and Northamptonshire, with extension likely beyond 6 months due to the size of the project. Send your CV for immediate consideration