Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£600.00 - £700.00 per annum
16 days ago
My client, a Central Government Organisation, are searching for a Security Cleared (SC) Business Analyst who has experience of working on UK Government digital programmes and IT systems.
To research, scope and provide reports on major projects. Working closely with internal experts and stakeholders.
This role will be a contract position based in Central Milton Keynes, with some possible travel.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Agile or PRINCE2 (or equivalent) at Practioner level. With experience pragmatic and manageable plans using project management disciplines
- Experience of working in line with GDS Service Manual standards and knowledge of wider industry-standards;
- Experience of user centred design and the importance of user research
- Strong track record of capturing, analysing and prioritising requirements for digital solutions using robust business analysis with the ability to identify interdependencies and suggest improvements
- Ability to influence at all levels and extensive experience of tailoring messages to audience (including non-technical and senior staff)
- Example of high-quality options analysis (i.e. analysing and evaluating data from various sources to identify pros and cons to assist decision making or business case development)
- Experience of presenting analysis and outcomes which stand up to scrutiny by senior management and Boards
- Facilitating workshops with key stakeholders to define requirements and analyse feedback provided
- Working in multidisciplinary teams and with other suppliers to understand requirements
- Drawing together and presenting reasonable conclusions from a wide range of incomplete and complex evidence and data - able to act or decide even when details are not clear
- Evidence of questioning and challenging the value being delivered through IT systems and applications and challenging any gaps
- Ability to provide timely and accurate reports to the SRO, project boards and stakeholders
- An understanding of IT Security and data protection rules.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV, for immediate consideration.