£70000 - £90000 per annum
25 days ago
My client a leading company based in Leeds and London are searching for eligible SC Cleared Agile Delivery Manager. Who has proven experience as an Agile practitioner, organising teams to deliver large scale, complex strategic projects.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Planning - setting goals, defining roles and producing schedules of tasks.
- Executing - managing the project.
- Monitoring and controlling - tracking the project's progress; make sure it is controlled and within budget
- Lead and motivate your project team from both internal and external stakeholder organisations.
- Identify and manage risks to ensure delivery is on time.
- Evidence of building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on continuous improvement and problem solving.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Scrum Master experience running multiple software development teams.
- Demonstrable evidence of facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown/Burn Up techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling issues/bugs)
- The ability to distinguish between what 'is Scrum' what is 'not Scrum'
- Experience of being on multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organisations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed)
- Track record of continued and recent education in Scrum, including training, conferences, user groups, self-study, etc.
- Knowledge of other approaches discussed in the Agile : XP, Kanban, Crystal
- Knowledge and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, BDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Experience of delivering software in a formal regime using source control management and controlled gates with relevant artefacts to support design, quality and support.
- Experience of working in a mid-sized corporate environment, successfully aligning solutions appropriately with wider roadmaps, architecture and other initiatives
- Previous experience as a collaborative leader
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Ability to hold team members accountable via appropriate empowerment, set clear performance standards, resolve performance issues, keep team engaged and on task
- closing - evaluating successes and challenges to enhance learning for your next project.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.