£60000 - £65000 per annum
4 months ago
My client a leading company based in Corsham are searching for SC Cleared Senior User Researcher to develop in depth personas, identify user needs, support benefits analysis and workflow analysis. This work will inform benefits identification and options analysis.
- Experience in using evidence-based research to inform a user-centred redesign, focused on external users' needs, end-to-end user journeys, motivations and goals
- Have experience designing services for users with low digital literacy
- Proven experience of complex user journey mapping across ranges of users and stakeholders
- Detailed understanding of government digital service standard and Technology Code of Practice, including GDS service design manual and wider industry-standards
- Demonstrate experience of delivering agile projects in sometimes non-agile environments
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.