Bradford, West Yorkshire
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Scrum Master - Bradford - Up to £50,000 + benefits
A well known organisation in Bradford are currently recruiting a Scrum Master to join them at an exciting time for the organisation. They have some huge plans for 2020 and as part of this they are undergoing a large agile transformation. As a Scrum Master you will be working to drive a culture of continuous improvement where teams can deliver and release products regularly. You will also be working as the facilitator for the agile development teams and help them organise and develop how they work.
This is a great opportunity to join a business and be an integral part of their agile transformation journey. They also offer excellent training and development and are happy to fund external training and qualifications.
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £45,000 + cash/car allowance + strong benefits package.
You will need:
- Strong experience as a Scrum Master in a fast paced organisation.
- Strong experience in coaching and delivering in agile.
- Strong communication skills and be able to influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience coaching and mentoring technical teams.
- Experience with agile techniques such as User Stories, continuous integration, BDD/TDD etc.
- Experience of metrics such as sprint delivery burndown/up, story points etc.
- CSM Certified ideally.
For further information send in your CV and I will give you a call.