Leeds, W. Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£0.00 - £30000.00 per annum
11 days ago
Second Line Support Engineer
The Bridge IT are recruiting for an experienced Second Line Support Engineer who can provide a professional service to a busy law firm. We are looking for a dedicated individual who strives to provide excellent support with strong problem-solving skills and a good team ethic.
This role requires you to demonstrate awareness of professional standards, working to support your own team and those in other departments along with the drive and eagerness to progress with in the role.
- Basic technical support at network level
- Informing customers of incident progress and informing of any changes that may occur.
- Monitor the management system alerts and supply notifications through service tickets.
- Provide basic remote support solutions via Citrix
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Advance understanding of operating systems, network systems and business applications
- The ability to diagnose technical issues and provide a suitable solution
- Technical awareness
- Experience with Citrix XenServer and Citrix XenApp
- Windows XP through Windows 10
- Firewalls / Security (SonicWALL beneficial
- Networks - LAN/WAN/Routers
- Active Director
- SQL Server
- MS Exchange
If this is a role that you believe you could fulfil and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to the email attached for consideration.