27000 Per Annum
0113 386 8558
5 days ago
2ndLine IT Support Engineer
Leeds - Commutable from Bradford, York and Manchester
The Bridge IT are looking to recruit a 2ndLine IT Support Engineer to join a growing team based in Leeds. Ideally you will already have experience in a 2ndLine Technical Support Engineer role, you will be responsible for providing excellent technical service to an expanding customer base.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Perform regular Network and Active Directory management tasks
- Report, update and track incidents
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications and operating systems.
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls and security.
- Basic remote access solution implementation and support on Citrix.
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications and respond accordingly through service tickets.
- System documentation maintenance and review.
- Communication with customers as required; keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Advanced understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems and network systems.
- Interpersonal skills; such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changes quickly.
- Technical awareness; ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
- Windows Server 2008/2012 R2/2016.
- Citrix XenServer.
- Citrix XenApp.
- Windows XP through to Windows 10.
- Firewalls / Security (SonicWALL beneficial).
- Networks – LAN/WAN/Routers.
- Active Directory.
- QL Server.
- MS Exchange.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and progress your career. If you're a self motivated passionate individual and are keen to work in a fast paced dynamic environment please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.