Leeds, West Yorkshire
£60000 - £67000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Security Architect - Azure / AWS
My Leeds based client is looking to recruit an experienced Security Architect who will take ownership of company security, compliance, risk and architecture .
As Security Architect, you will be tasked with the design and delivery of security controls and the identification of new and changing requirements in response to new and emerging threat.
More specifically, the Security Architect will :
- Support projects and initiatives in a Security SME capacity
- Identify and provide requirements to projects and initiatives
- Ensure requirements are met (implementation governance)
- Produce and maintain architectural artefacts
- Supply security requirements into projects and RFI / RFPs
- Drive improvements, support compliance through the execution of security strategy
- Support and influence technical strategy
Technically, the Security Architect will possess demonstrable expertise working with cloud technologies including Azure / AWS. You will have sound appreciation of emerging threats and vulnerabilities along a working knowledge of Enterprise Systems Management tools.
The following skills are essential :
- Cloud Security - adoption / governance
- Data Governance - DR, DLP, DRM, Data Lifecycle Management
- Application and Systems Development security
- Asset Management including MDM
- Identity and Access Management
- Network and Endpoint security
- Logging, Monitoring and Retention
In return, you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package.
Please send your cv for immediate consideration