£60000 - £80000 per annum
4 days ago
The Security Architect will play a crucial role in supporting projects across the business. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing the necessary support and requirements to others to ensure the business remains secure and compliant.
The Security Architect will also need to support the wider security, compliance, risk and architectural community through the design and delivery of security controls, identification of new and changing requirements and in response to new and emerging threat.
Key areas of responsibility:
* Support projects and initiatives in an advisory capacity as a security SME
* Identify and provide requirements to projects and initiatives
* Ensure requirements are met (implementation governance)
* Produce and maintain of architectural artefacts (designs, patterns, registers)
* Supply security requirements into projects and RFI/RFPs
* Drive improvements, support compliance through the execution of our security strategy
* Support and influence technical strategy
Skills, experience and characteristics:
* Experience of working to demonstrate compliance with Cloud Technologies (Azure, AWS) - Strong emphasis on Azure experience.
* Maintained awareness of emerging threats and vulnerability research.
* Working knowledge of the use of Enterprise Systems Management tools
* Familiarity in Agile development processes
The following demonstrable experience is essential:
* Cloud Security - Adoption & migration, Governance
* Data Governance - DR, DLP, DRM, Data lifecycle Management
* App & Systems Development Security
* Asset Management including MDM
* Identity & Access management
* Network & Endpoint security
* Logging, Monitoring & Retention
* Threat intelligence, Automation & Orchestration
* Configuration & Vulnerability management