£85000 - £100000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Up to £100k plus benefits
Working in partnership with a leading organisation the Bridge are looking to recruit a Security Architect to join a growing team. This is a great opportunity with a modern, fast paced and technology driven organisation.
This role requires a highly skilled technology expert to manage the security architecture for Global projects, the security architect will need to provide a strategic direction concerning cyber security and will work across the business to ensure they achieve company cyber security objectives, ensuring alignment with business strategy.
- Extensive experience in information security with a focus on security architecture
- Experience of designing secure, large-scale, highly distributed event driven architectures
- Excellent understanding of security protocols
- Awareness of current IT Security standards such as ISO 27001, PCI, NIST, ISF, UKGC and Data Protection and experience implementing security solutions
- Experience on implementing security technologies (Multi-factor authentication, Singe sign-on)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of stakeholder management, up to and including C-suite.
- Substantial experience with core workplace technologies, such as Microsoft, Atlassian and Slack.
- A thorough understanding of complex IT systems, while staying up to date with the latest security standards
Please apply with your CV for consideration.