£75k - 80k per year
0113 380 1916
18 days ago
Leeds based with some remote working options
Salary - £80k plus excellent benefits package!
Here at Bridge IT we are looking for an experienced Security Architect, someone who has a genuine desire to contribute to and develop within an ambitious and growing company within the cyber security industry.
You will ideally have come from a consultancy background, be a great communicator, ability to create and develop relationships and able to speak technical and non-technical information clearly no matter your audience.
Your skills and experience;
- Extensive experience within a cyber security/technical role
- An understanding of security architectural principles, including the design of secure information systems and evaluation of designs against standards
- Experience/knowledge of cloud security
- Ability to write technical documentation and reports
- Technical security experience/knowledge of server and desktop OS, networking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly with individuals who have varying levels of knowledge and skill
- CISSP or AWS certifications
- Experience of creating or providing input into risk reviews or technology audits
- Experience/knowledge of Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus
- Understanding of ISO27001/02
- Understanding of Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulations
- Experience within information security risk and compliance function
- Penetration testing, Vulnerability Management, use of SIEM technologies and services
- Understanding of the development lifecycles using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies