Leeds, West Yorkshire
£0.00 - £650.00 per day
4 months ago
Contract - Initial six months
Up to £650 daily rate
Working in partnership with a leading organisation the Bridge are looking to recruit a contract Security Architect to be based in Leeds city centre.
- Support projects and initiatives in an advisory capacity as a security SME
- Produce and maintain architectural artefacts (designs, patterns, registers)
- Support and influence technical strategy
- Be a stakeholder in the defining of security requirements for projects, designing security controls and reviewing technologies against security standards.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience of designing and deploying security controls across an international organisation;
- General Information Security certifications such as CISSP, CISSP or SANS GIAC;
- Architecture specific certifications such as ISSAP, TOGAF, SABSA;
- Experience of securing cloud environments such as Azure and AWS.
- Data Governance - DR, DLP, DRM, Data lifecycle Management
- Identity & Access management
- Network & Endpoint security
If you have the above experience please apply with your CV for immediate consideration