£0.00 - £90000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Security Architecture Manager
Up to £90,000
Working in partnership with a leading organisation the Bridge are looking to recruit a Security Architect Manger based in Reading. You will be leading a well established but growing team in a modern and technology focused environment.
In this challenging role, you'll operate as a team manager Leading, managing and developing a high performing technical team, ensuring a cohesive and forward-thinking environment. In this role you will be responsible for understanding, analysing business goals and strategies and extracting information of architectural and cybersecurity importance.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Formal training and experience in a relevant enterprise architecture methodology e.g. Zachman Framework or TOGAF
- Professional security management certificate e.g. CISSP, CISM CISA or similar
- Proven combined IT and Security work experience, with exposure to infrastructure/network and multiplatform environments
- In-depth knowledge of risk assessment methods and technologies
- Experience performing risk, business impact control and vulnerability assessments
- Experience of securing cloud environments such as Azure and AWS.
- Coaching and mentoring of more-junior technical staff will be required.
If you have the above experience, please apply with your CV for immediate consideration