£0.00 - £90000 per annum + £4,000 Car Allowance Plus Benefits
19 days ago
Security Architecture Manager
Reading Perm: Upto £90,000 per annum + Car Allowance and Bonus
The Bridge IT are working closely with a leading energy provider to recruit a permanent Security Architect Manager to work in their Reading offices. This role will be key in leading and developing the highly-functioning Enterprise Security Architecture Department. With the role holder ultimately being responsible for the Security Architecture meeting the requirement of both the security and business strategy, alongside ensuring compliance with security standards and risks.
The company in question are currently going through larges changes within their IT Infrastructure and this opportunity is one for ambitious security professionals who wish to stamp their authority on a large Architecture Department with plans to improve their security architecture and compliance.
- Leading, managing and developing a high-performing technical Enterprise Security Architecture team, ensuring a cohesive and forward-thinking environment.
- Lead the development of an ESA that addresses the needs of both security and business strategy, along with your team, ensuring compliance with security standards and addressing specific security risks.
- Collaborating with other architecture functions, you'll work to embed effective security controls and practices, and to simplify their adoption within projects and delivery operations.
- You'll have extensive combined IT and security experience, with a broad exposure to - infrastructure/network and multiplatform environments as well as proven strong leadership abilities. You'll also have an in-depth knowledge of risk assessment methods and technologies and be proficient in performing risk, business impact, control and vulnerability assessments.
- Along with your team leadership experience and professional security management certification, you'll demonstrate formal training and experience in an architecture and security specific architecture methodology and standards. Your expert knowledge of security issues, techniques and implications will also be invaluable in this role.
- Experience in developing, documenting and maintaining security policies, processes, procedures and standards, assessment and specification of appropriate technology controls on basis of risk/threat would also be highly beneficial.
Please apply immediately to be considered and to learn more about the role and the organisation.