London, Greater London, England
Excellent Salary and Benefits
0113 386 8552
26 days ago
My London based client is looking to recruit an experienced Security Risk and Governance Manager to identify and assess information security risks and develop appropriate security policies and standards in line with Regulatory, PCI, Data Protection and security risk requirements.
As Security Risk Manager you will:
• Monitor assurance activities to validate the adequacy of third party management practices
• Measure the operational deployment status of information security policies and standards
• Ensure effective policy communication and awareness for all staff and third parties
• Engage with business functions, auditing and governance teams to develop and maintain policies and control practices
• Manage and maintain a supplier security governance process to ensure the service provided meets security standards
• Work with the Head of Information Security and IT business stakeholders to define security risk metrics and reporting strategies
The Security Risk and Governance Manager will have a demonstrable track record in a Risk Management role working with regulatory requirements and PCI standards – preferably within the Financial sector. You will hold accreditation in CISSP, CISA and /or CISM
In return you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package.