87000 Per Annum Plus excellent benefits and bonus
3 months ago
Security Risk & Governance Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire – Commutable from Bradford, Huddersfield, York, Sheffield, Manchester
£87,000 plus 15% bonus and excellent benefits
Working in partnership with a leading organisation The Bridge are looking to recruit a Security Risk and Governance Manager to join a growing team based in Leeds, West Yorkshire. This is a critical role for the business and a great opportunity to work within a fast paced, modern and technology driven environment.
As the Security Risk and Governance Manager you will collaborate with other members of Information Security, leadership and business functions Risk, Governance and technology teams to identity and assess information security risks and develop appropriate information security policies and standards in line with business regulations, PCI, Data Protection and security risk requirements.
- Ensure adequate oversight of information security risk management, and compliance with relevant policies
- Engage with business functions and Operational risk, 1st/2nd line governance teams and audit to develop and maintain information security policies and control practices
- Lead a programme of controls testing to provide assurance that controls are adequate to meet security requirements
- Implement and deliver an enterprise-wide, role-based information security awareness and training program
- Manage and maintain a supplier security governance process to ensure the service provided meets security policy requirements
- Work with the Head of Information Security (CISO) and IT and business stakeholders to define security risk metrics and reporting strategies that effectively communicate successes and progress of the security assurance process
Skills & Experience Required:
- Practical hands-on experience in a Risk Management role
- Strong knowledge of Information Security and Compliance
- Experience with regulatory requirements and PCI standards, preferably in regulated industry
- One or more of the following certifications: CISSP, CISA, CISM
- Have experience of people management
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
If you have the above experience please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.