London, Greater London, England
Excellent Salary and benefits package
0113 386 8552
25 days ago
My London based client is looking to recruit a Senior Security Manager to act as a change agent and ambassador for Cybersecurity - Promoting and enabling the implementation of Payment Card Industry standards (PCI) requirements
The successful candidate will work with Digital squads and wider technology teams, enabling them to design, configure and deploy secure world-class products.
The Security, Risk and Standards Manager will act as a subject matter specialist, enabling alignment with PCI standards. The candidate will integrate into a dynamic agile environment where we deploy hundreds of times per week.
Operating in a dynamic Agile environment the Security and Risk Manager will:
• Provide direction, awareness and mentorship on PCI into Digital squads
• Promoting PCI standards, enabling teams to embed requirements into ways of working
• Improve in-house processes and solutions to enable alignment with PCI standards
• Hands-on PCI support and expertise for incidents relating to card data
• Provide support on PCI control and compliance reviews
As Security Manager you will be able to demonstrate the following :
• A proven Security background, with experience in cloud platform services and technologies
• An In-depth understanding of PCI requirements (PCI DSS, and PA DSS), and their application to cloud platforms and services
• Demonstrable experience as a PCI Qualified Security Assessor, or PCI Internal Security Assessor
• Knowledge of security and compliance frameworks and standards, e.g., ISO 27001
• Detailed experience of enabling teams to design and build compliant solutions in an agile environment
• Experience in FinTech businesses, and in consumer lending or Credit Card issuing is preferable
• Familiar with Infrastructure as Code, and Compliance as Code
In return, you will receive an excellent salary and benefits package.