City of London, London
£750.00 - £850.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Security Solutions Architect
Location - Central London
Day Rate - £750 - £850 per day
Duration - 6 months initially
This is a new and exciting position for a someone with a strong background and understanding in Information Security. Inline with the companies 2020 vision you'll come into the company to access the areas of strength and what areas can be improved across Information Security including Data Protection. You'll have previous experience of driving change inside a global organisation, whilst influencing stakeholders of your vision.
Key Skills & Experience
- Professional qualification in Information Security (e.g. CISM, CISSP)
- A sound understanding of information security (e.g. ISO/IEC 27001) and risk management standards, international data protection and regulatory compliance requirements (e.g., EC/APEC Data Protection laws and regulations, etc.).
- Create, document and maintain Design Patterns for Group Security Solutions across the company globally
- Excellent stakeholder management and able to communicate effectively across both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Wide range of security technologies and services