Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £50000 per annum
4 months ago
Senior Automation Test Engineer
Up to £50,000
Working in partnership with a leading organisation the Bridge are looking to recruit a Senior Automation Test Engineer to be based in Manchester. This is a great opportunity with a creative, modern and technology focused organisation in a great location.
You'll be joining a well established Release team, you'll be involved un automating processes / automated testing of products. The ideal candidate will be a fast learner, you'll have a desire to expand your skills and a passion for learning new technologies. You'll be an excellent communicator, able to work with cross functional teams as well as mentor and advise automation best practices.
- Build the release management environments using pipelines ensuring the release management environments are updated and stable
- Assist in producing release documentation for the wider business
- Working as a team to identify weakness and improve test suites
- Automate testing and processes as much as possible for the release management function
- Create automated tests using a variety of third party testing tools
- Create and maintain automated regression tests
- Execute automated, functional and performance tests
- Develop, maintain and or upgrade the QA test automation framework across products
- Mentor less experienced testers and provide technical expertise as required
- ISTQB Qualified tester with several years of proven automation testing experience
- Experience in creating testing frameworks
- Advanced coding skills (Ideally in C# and Java)
- Experienced in automating tests, in particular tests for web services including reading and writing to a database
- Experience working on Windows and Linus operations systems
If you've got the above experience and you're passionate, highly technical and hands on with a willingness to learn and train other members of your team this could be the role for you. Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.