£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
about 1 month ago
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Cloud Developer for my client based in Harrogate.
It is an exciting opportunity working with cutting edge technology, giving you exposure to AWS, Big Data amongst other areas. They are passionate about the carbon footprint of their sector / products and their projects enable their technology sector to be more eco-friendly.
My clients' developments are built on top of modern cloud infrastructure (AWS) with back-end code primarily written in NodeJS (will consider non JS languages like C#, Java, Python - anything OOP).
Other specific technology they currently use within the team includes: AWS Lambda, AWS Kinesis, MySQL, DynamoDB, Terraform, Gauge (for automated testing), Bitbucket CI/CD.
The cloud team embraces modern agile and devops practices and tools. They are a single 'product' team comprising a number of different specialisms including development, test and architecture who spend the majority of their time on developing new features but also support what they deliver.
They have a strong practical ethos of continuous improvement, implementing change quickly while working in a fast-paced environment.
They offer flexible working, you can work from home or the office, whatever suits best.
They are looking for someone who:
- is comfortable being part of a small, autonomous team.
- can communicate sensitively and clearly.
- is genuinely interested in the product they're creating.
- someone who cares about the end-product beyond just writing the code that makes it work.
- embraces the opportunity to influence the features they are building and how they build them.
- has a high level of experience with most of (but not necessarily all of) the various technologies mentioned in the 'technology' section above.
- experience of developing AWS cloud-based solutions including AWS Lambda or other Functions as a Service and AWS Kinesis.
- can bring new creative ideas to improve the quality of their product and codebase.
- has an honours degree in computer science or other STEM discipline.
Please apply now if interested as this is an urgent requirement!