Dependent on experience
074 119 60553
18 days ago
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Leeds / Newcastle / London / Remote
Employment Type: 18 months FTC
Requirement for a Senior Business Analyst to join a well-established company in the healthcare sector. This role will be specific to business change and you will support the Lead Business Analyst within a programme, to lead the business analysis on a large-scale project or similar complex change initiatives.
This is an 18 months fixed-term contract, full remote with visits to either Newcastle / Leeds / London office when required.
- Able to investigate the definition of the feasibility, scope and vision of complex changes.
- Recognises how the project fits within the operating model, as well as other change programmes.
- Engage with stakeholders at senior levels, develops and maintain relationships with stakeholders to ensure buy-in, maintain credibility, influence outcomes and manage expectations.
- Defines existing and future business processes and customer user journeys within the scope of the change.
- Works with business, users and development team to ensure requirements are reflective of business needs at all levels.
- Identifies options for solutions, both business and technological, assesses options against business need and investigates the feasibility of each option.
- Able to work on complex waterfall or agile changes, or support programmes that use a combination of frameworks and methods.
- Manages conflict resolution and the unblocking of issues with delivery of complex change projects.
- Degree on BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of project management approaches, experience in both waterfall and agile delivery approaches with knowledge of multiple agile methods including Scrum.
- Senior level knowledge of Business Analysis and BPMN2.
- Experience of operating across complex changes.
- Senior level knowledge of proven concepts, practices and procedures in business analysis, and how this can operate in a variety of change environments e.g. Waterfall vs Agile.
- Experience of working within multi-disciplinary teams to achieve results across multiple areas.
- Strong influencing and communications skills, particularly with senior internal stakeholders.
- Good leadership skills, including an ability to motivate and inspire junior BAs, and modelling exemplary leadership skills and behaviours.