£40000 - £45000 per annum + Attractive Pension, Bonus / Benefits
30 days ago
Job title: Senior BI Analyst
Location: West Yorkshire - Flexi-working/WFH options.
Salary: To circa £45,000 + bonus/benefits
The Bridge is partnering with a leading Financial Services company in West Yorkshire to help recruit a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst as part of planned growth in the team.
The position will drop onto an IT transformation programme so a great time to join the business.
You will bring proven experience in data analysis and visualisation to drive insight and recommendations to optimise business decisions. The individual will have a keen interest in understanding key business processes, the applications and underlying data and have a passion for developing new predictive analytics.
- Experience working in a BI / Analytics environment in a development and support capacity
- Experience running requirement workshops to elicit the need of our end users, producing POC's etc
- Customer centric approach to building insight products that leverage best practice data visualisation techniques
- Experience of embedding data visualisation in businesses
- A good understanding of how to query data from relational databases using SQL
- Experienced in the extraction and manipulation of data
- A high level of creativity, drive, innovation and initiative; a self-starter with a constant desire to learn
- Ability to work well within a team environment, building effective relationships with key stakeholders in the business
- Proven ability to work without the need for close supervision, showing excellent time management, planning and organisational skills, delivering to agreed timescales
- A natural ability to work with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy, providing a highly analytical approach to problem solving
- Understanding of data warehousing
- Experience designing and developing data models
- Technical / database skills including Tableau, Business Objects, Web Intelligence, Alteryx
- Experienced and competent in the use of statistical packages and techniques to build analytical models (e.g. SAS, SPSS, R, Python)
This is a great time to join a growing company in West Yorkshire. If the above requirements fit with your aspirations, please hit the apply button ASAP.