Arun, West Sussex
£400 - £450 per day
8 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Senior C# Developer for a major blue chip company in Redhill, Surrey on an initial 6 month remote contract that is outside IR35.
This Senior C# Developer position is currently remote, although, in time, there may be an expectation to go into the office in Redhill, Surrey, so local candidates will be looked at favourably.
The key skills required for the C# Developer position are
- C# .net back office development
- Background in specification, design and development
- Transaction processing or high volume transaction experience
- Experience within the rail sector
- Developing a service oriented architecture
- Experience writing simulators or test harnesses
- Object Oriented Design (e.g. UML) and implementation along with design patterns
- Visual studio
- SQL Server experience (table design, stored procedures, query optimisation)
- Server side development experience (not only GUI or Web development)
If you do have the relevant experience for this Senior C# Developer contract position, please do send through your CV.