Leeds, West Yorkshire
£0.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Up to £45K Plus Benefits
5 months ago
Senior Citrix Engineer - Leeds
My Leeds based client is recruiting for a Senior Operations Engineer to work within their Service Operations team.
As Senior Engineer, you will be provide a 3rd / 4th line support function and be able to demonstrate expertise in Citrix technologies along with an advanced understanding of MS Server, VMware and SCCM.
As Senior Citrix Engineer, you will :
- Take ownership of incidents, problems and other requests for support
- Maintain the Citrix infrastructure and manage as a core service
- Provide advice and guidance to junior colleagues
- Progress requests for support
- Liaise with systems development staff and software suppliers on the development of
- Document all work to required standards
- Develop plans for installation and commissioning of hardware and software
Technically, the Senior Operations Engineer will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A strong understanding of Infrastructure within a Service Operations environment
- Proven expertise with Citrix technologies including Citrix XenApp, Citrix mobile,
Citrix Provisioning Services, Licensing Services, Citrix Access Gateway/NetScaler
- System Centre SCCM
- Windows Server 2008 - 2019
- Windows 10
- Group Policy Management
- Patching and Printing
- Citrix certification would be highly advantageous.
In return, you will be offered and attractive salary and benefits package.