70000-75000 Per Annum Bonus and benefits
8 months ago
Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
We're looking for a Senior Cloud InfrastructureEngineerwho has AWS, CI/CD and video delivery experience, to join our Broadcast & Media team andbe based onsite in a national UK broadcaster location in London.
What this role involves:
· Gain expertise within a problem space and provide direction
· Working with client teams to deliver cloud-based solutions.
· Have a deep technical understanding of AWS and deployment pipelines; enabling value add when working with and on boarding projects.
· Evaluate security level of, and work to harden the platform.
· Applicants must have a confident, diplomatic approach and a professional attitude towards work, they will streamline and maintain the build and release processes for the customer's Website and Video on Demand solutions, ensuring the fastest possible turnaround while maintaining a high level of release and service quality.
· To have hands-on experience of or knowledge in configuration and release management processes and to have an understanding of how software design and development methods are applied.
· Experience or interest in delivering robust, high quality code release packages that conform to best practices is essential.
· Ensuring continuous improvement within the team.
What we'll need you to bring…
· Compute. We design, build and improve upon classic EC2 based, multi-tenanted containerised and Serverless service infrastructures
· Management Tools and Security, Identity & Compliance. As an operations focused team, automation, security and instrumentation are at the heart of our day-to-day activities. The team helps to develop the means to support a secure AWS ecosystem fit for numerous challenges
· Cost Management. Understanding AWS costs is a necessity in making cost efficient solutions
· Networking & Content Delivery. We work with Peta Byte scale content delivery solutions and hybrid network architectures
· Storage and Database. A wide variety of AWS storage and databases services will be encountered
·DevOps tool sets:
· CI/CD Pipeline.
· Infrastructure provisioning.
· .. and at least three examples from:
· Configuration Management
· Container Orchestration
· Source Control
· Service Routing
· Log and metric aggregation
· Application Monitoring
· Instrumentation and Dashboarding
· Python (or similar)
What we'll give you in return…
· A broad remit and the chance to get your hands on some incredible tech
· The chance to work closely with some amazingly talented people
· Unrivalled personal growth and a clear path for development
· Respect for your ideas and acknowledgement for a job well-done
· A flexible approach to your job and a great work/life balance
· A friendly, welcoming culture and a great social calendar