60000-70000 Per Annum
about 1 year ago
Senior Data Manager - Bradford
Senior Data Manager required for a well known organisation based in Bradford. This is an exciting opportunity to define and deliver new data strategy at an enterprise level. You will be responsible for delivering the data strategy across the business and helping to embed this into the teams. You will be managing a growing team and be tasked with improving how the business collects and uses data. You will ideally have experience in creating an enterprise data warehouse in a heavily regulated environment.
This is a permanent opportunity with a competitive salary and strong benefits package.
You will need:
- Strong experience of leading a Data function and be able to develop a team.
- Strong stakeholder management experience and be able to influence across all levels to deliver a strategy.
- Strong knowledge of managing data teams and environments.
- Good understanding of data warehousing methodologies and techniques.
- Strong SQL knowledge.
- Be able to challenge strategic decisions and engage with senior leadership teams.
- Ideally have experience in an FCA regulated environment.
- Experience of line management and be able to coach and mentor teams.
For further information send in your CV and I will be in touch for a confidential discussion.