Bradford, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
25 days ago
Senior Database Administrator - Bradford - Up to £50,000 + benefits
A well known organisation based in Bradford are looking for a Senior Database Administrator to join them at an exciting time. You will be helping with a business wide transition from traditional BI and data processes to a real time data capture and exploitation through future cloud technologies. You will be responsible for continuous service improvement as well as incident and release management. You will need to have strong SQL database knowledge as well as T-SQL scripting skills.
You will need:
- In depth knowledge of managing large data environments.
- Strong SQL Server database knowledge.
- Strong T-SQL scripting skills.
- SSRS and SSIS development and deployment skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- The ability to influence strategic delivery.
- Coach and mentor more junior team members.
- Ideally ITIL qualified.
For further information send in your CV and I will be in touch.