£50000 - £55000 per annum
4 months ago
The Bridge are currently looking for a Senior Developer for a business on the outskirts of Cambridge
- Analysis, design and development of software systems. This will include liaising with external customers and working with third party products and services in order to drive efficiency and innovation within the business.
- Be proactive in learning, understanding and sharing amongst the software development team, new technologies aimed at providing improvements to the SDLC.
- Provide support for new and existing systems.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the business, business needs and goals, in order to identify areas for development.
- Evaluate and review the company's software applications - including those developed by external contractors - and identify/propose improvement plans
The successful individual would be expected to hold a degree or equivalent qualification with cutting edge knowledge of software development practices in a Microsoft .Net environment (preferably in Azure). The role incumbent will be expected to have experience with all aspects of the software development lifecycle and should be comfortable working as part of a development team. The successful individual will have a broad development background, with a particular focus on database driven, data processing systems and web services. Our broad client-base means that an interest and willingness to learn, and work with, varied technology is essential