480-520 Per Hour
0113 380 1909
6 months ago
3 months initially
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a blue chip company as a Senior DevOps Engineer in Exeter on a long term and high project.
This Senior DevOps Engineer role is working in a very Agile environment and is focused on deploying Kubernetes to AWS using KOPS. Therefore, AWS RDS and knowledge of AWS EKS is essential.
The key skills required for this Senior DevOps Engineer role are:
- Very strong Jenkins experience
- Experience connecting Jira and Slack to Jenkins for workflow management and visibility
- Strong experience with feature branch methodology
- Blue/Green deployment or Canary deployment
- Experience with running unit tests, code review, integration test, performance tests and dependency scanning within CI Pipeline
- Strong experience with SonarQube, Crucible, Helm, Docker, Git, Nexus, Junit, Black Duck to configure the pipeline
- Deployment and management of containerised applications (Docker)
- Kubernetes management (deployment of docker containers into Kubernetes)
- Experience into Prometheus / Grafana
- Very strong kubernetes experience
- Deployment of docker containers into kubernetes
- Management of kubernetes cluster
- Prometheus, Grafana and Splunk experience for alert and monitoring
- Experience configuring OpenVPN, Bastion Server, FreeIPA
- AWS and container security experience
- Experience building cloud provider agnostic solutions
If you do have the relevant experience for this contract Senior DevOps role in Exeter, please do apply.